For more than 15 years K Block Technology Co. Ltd. has been manufacturing lightweight block. What started with a small pilot lightweight block plant rapidly expanded into a multi-plant business.
We found that by having the right production equipment, and using the right raw materials and mix design lightweight concrete block could be made easily, economically, and provide the market with a unique and fantastic set of benefits.
Since those early years, K Block Technology has re-adjusted its product line to include not only lightweight block but we also focus on bringing our production system to other companies that are interested in making lightweight concrete. And with our experience in manufacturing we can provide our customers with a full set of support services – from raw material evaluations, to mix designs to both plant and field troubleshooting.
K Block Technology continues to conduct lightweight concrete Research and Development both at our own facilities and in con-junction with local universities. Since new products, applications, and production equipment, and raw materials will help keep our customers one step ahead of the competition.
K Block Technology Product Line:
Lightweight Concrete Production Equipment:
- a. Manual systems: 2 - 20 m3 per day
- b. Semi-Automatic systems: 15 - 200 m3 per day
- c. Fully Automatic systems: 150 - more than 700m3 per day
- Technology/ production systems to enable customer to produce lightweight concrete efficiently, consistently,
- Foaming Agent : needed to make Lightweight Concrete K Block Technology’s foaming agent has been used to make lightweight: block, cast-in-place walls, precast panels and walls, sandwich panels and walls, roof insulation, floor topping, fill material for voids, furniture, safes, ATM’s, architectural tiles (with insulation), kitchen counters, architectural concrete, and ornamental concrete products.
- K Block Lightweight Block